Earhart mi

Saturday, August 22, 2009

We Can Make a Difference!

This year we have already touched the lives of many students. Are you noting some of the strengths your students have? Let's build upon those strengths! How have you learned about your students' unique strengths and dominant intelligences?
I have really enjoyed reading the comments that parents have provided on the "Tell Me About Your Child" questionaire. Our first grade students also complete a page about themselves for our class book. It is a great way to learn what is important to that student. Tell us about the things that are working for you.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Blogger Becky said...

What is working for me...good to focus on the positive rather than the negative!
My groups have just gotten started. I am working on finding a pattern to our work time. I like routine and most children like to know what to expect. I started the CAFE' menu. It takes a bit of time to teach the strategies but I believe these to be strategies that work to really help readers.
I do believe we can make a difference!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home